Thursday, April 13, 2006

AHEM

So yeah... I sucketh at updates right now... that's ok though, because I have a good excuse! Since I lost my cool and beat the shit out of my laptop, we've been rebooting and reloading and basically treating the hard drive with kid gloves. And it seems to be working. but I have to reload EVERYTHING back on there. photoshop. digital image pro. my ftp program. you name it, I need to get it back on there.

I am updating now from Aaron's computer, but it's usually blocked in so mr. busybody can't get underneath it and electrocute himself, that said; he's napping now but I'm sure his 7th sense... the one that knows I need 10 minutes to accomplish something sans baby, will kick in any second.

I lost everything in itunes too... DON'T even get me started. I didn't buy but one or two songs, so I'm not pissed about that, I'm pissed about all of my musid that got lost. ARG.

Other than that, birthday was LOVELY. This has been a pretty decent week actually, and I found out that I am officially a college grad (go me!) granted it's only my AA, but it's a start and it's my official 'halfway' point. Actually I'm more than halfway because the program I'm entering into (if the stars are truly aligned this fall)is an 18 month commitment. so if all goes well I'll graduate in March of 2008.

Also, to whomever asked, those pics of Lori w/ the fabulous tata's are fakes from Las Vegas. The pics anyway, not the tata's. heh.

Oh and this child in my stomach is giving me heartburn. Tell IT TO STOP. I don't recall ever really having heartburn w/ nolan till the end.

Today Nolan and I shared a bowl of campbell's chunky beef vegetable stew... it was one of my new favorite memories. He didn't get any of the beef of course, but he chowed on the veggies. Then we had some dry fruit loops and marveled at what a tool President Bush is. Ok, I marveled, but Nolan agreed.

Anyhoo, some pics...



His newest thing... he gets all stiff and then grunts like he's bearing down... does this all day every day, angry, happy... just likes to do it.



He likes potatoes!






Nolan is STRONG... Aaron was trying to rescue the tivo from Nolan's mouth, but had a hard time getting it away from him. heh.



one of mama's favorite outfits



Mr. Potato face



He's ready for the sun!






whassup?






You know it was the mama who did this, right?



And it didn't seem to bother him



my personal favorite



Obviously it hasn't gotten old yet!



I need a caption for this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment