Monday, May 16, 2005

Progress

While we didn't finish the whole list, we got a lot done this weekend. Tonight and Tomorrow night I anticipate finishing a ton of stuff, so that will be good.

Weekend was ok; made it to walmart friday night, then went home and vegged out. I just didn't have the energy to do SHIT. I believe we were asleep by about 10:30, so lame. But so, so tired. :-)

Saturday morning I was up at 7:30 and we started the packing and cleaning around 8:30. I never vaccuumed up so much disgusting ass cat hair in my life. GAH. Mainly it was behind the bed (the bed sits in front of the bedroom window) and as the curtain brushes up against them, they shed. Said fur falls behind bed onto floor. We are eliminating that future problem by not putting ANYTHING in front of the windows where they'll perch. And I'll move shit to vaccuum behind it more than once every few years. nastay.

Saturday afternoon was Adrienne's baby shower, that was nice and fun; great to be able to talk to someone who is at the same stage as me (she's due 3 days after me.) Then when I left, I had the WORST headache ever. I've been waking up these past few mornings with pain in my neck and at the base of my skull... assuming it's tension from all the bullshit we are going through right now, but since Saturday it comes and goes during the day. I've been doing a lot of neck rolls and stretching and having Aaron give me neck massages, but even all that doesn't help much. Tylenol sometimes helps; but rarely. Saturday night I was up and down every 20 minutes or so w/ the headache and/or needing to pee. That was fun.

Sunday we went to the M's game and then over to Wili and Elizabeth's for dinner. It was great... but we didn't finish our packing, so tonight and tommorrow night we really need to get it done.



he's eeeeeeevil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment