It's sunday morning and I have a shitload of stuff to do, but because I don't have the motivation to get started on that, I thought I'd do a meme that I'd seen. Now, I'm not a word goddess, but I liked the meme so I thought I'd do it.
LISTS OF FIVE
FIVE THINGS I'M EXCITED ABOUT FOR OUR WEDDING
1. Watching people's reactions during our slideshow.
2. Having everyone we love in the same room at one time.
3. Seeing all of these months of planning come together and (hopefully!) work out as planned.
4. Standing on the altar of my childhood church where I stood during Christmas pageants and other productions as I marry the love of my life.
5. Seeing how the hall will look transformed into a winter wonderland.
FIVE THINGS I'M NERVOUS ABOUT FOR OUR WEDDING
1. That we will miss someone when we are greeting and mingling with our guests at the reception.
2. That something will go amiss and everything will be ruined.
3. That people will not dance, eat, or drink and leave early.
4. That we will be way over capacity and people will be upset.
5. That the entire night will fly by and only be a blur in my mind in years to come.
FIVE THINGS THAT I AM ACTUALLY DREADING ABOUT OUR WEDDING
1. That my Grandma won't physically be there.
2. That Aaron's dad won't physically be there.
3. The transitions between pictures and actually starting the ceremony-- that will be the longest and shortest hour of my life.
4. The loooooooonnnnnggggg walk down the aisle. (Seriously, long ass aisle, almost 300 pairs of eyes on me... just a wee bit nervous!)
5. The moment it's over.
FIVE FOODS THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND IN MY HOUSE
1. skim milk
2. Foster Farms frozen chicken breasts
3. chicken broth
4. stir fry sauce
5. trident original gum
FIVE SHOWS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
2. Real World/Road Rules Battles/challenges
3. The Apprentice
4. Wife Swap
5. Will and Grace
FIVE POTENTIAL NAMES FOR FUTURE CHILDREN
FIVE CARS THAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE
1. Toyota Matrix
2. Mazda protoge' wagon
3. Toyota Tacoma
5. Vw Beetle
FIVE MOVIES I LOVE
1. My Best Friend's Wedding
2. Corrina, Corrina
3. 200 Cigarettes
FIVE STORES THAT I LOVE TO SHOP IN
2. Hot Topic
3. Old Navy
FIVE PLACES I HAVE VISITED IN MY LIFE
1. Las Vegas
2. Portland, Oregon
3. Vancouver, BC
4. New York, NY
5. Puerta Vallarta, Mexico
FIVE PLACES THAT I HAVE NO DESIRE TO EVER VISIT IN MY LIFE
FIVE PLACES I DREAM OF VISITING SOMETIME IN MY LIFE
5. Washington DC
FIVE SPOTS YOU SHOULD VISIT SHOULD YOU EVER FIND YOURSELF IN THE PACIFIC NW
1. Pike Place market
2. Seattle Center
5. Mt. St. Helens
FIVE PET PEEVES
1. lateness... chronic lateness
2. having to repeat myself
3. Bad cell reception
4. being told to 'calm down' or 'relax' (FUCK YOU!)
5. when my nose is stuffed up.
FIVE THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. My mom almost died when I was born
2. I always wished I had an older brother
3. I loathe the taste of black licorice
4. I never learned how to roller skate and thusly cannot ice skate either
5. The smell of catfood makes me sick to my stomach
FIVE JOURNALS I READ EVERY SINGLE DAY
That's it! It's time to get my ass in gear... gotta run out to kirkland, shop for groceries, clean the house, burn some cds to test at the church, go to the church and test them out and a bunch of other stuff. Wish me luck!