Tuesday, July 13, 2004


Blogger sucks BIG FUCKING TIME. For some reason there is a glitch that is not allowing it to load completely, which is why you are only able to see a portion of this page... there should be something like 20 entries that show up here, but it's stopping way too early and I can't figure out how to fix it. ARG!

In other news I went home last night and scared the shit out of Aaron. I went to the gym after work and then got home, showered and started dinner. All was fine. I was toodling around on the computer, messing with my blog etc, and then the timer went off for dinner. In the time it took to get up and take the chicken out of the oven and dish up the rice things had gone south for me. I felt icky, my legs and arms and back... ok, every inch of my body ached. I was freezing, I couldn't eat (there's a first) and every movement required a lot of effort.

Aaron was worried and wanted to either call my mom or take me to the emergency room. Neither of which were happening. My mom would have been overly worried and the emergency room... eh, I wasn't that bad. I was laying in the fetal position on the couch bawling though. Aaron: "why are you crying?" Me: "I don't knoooowwwwwww." He turned the bed down for me and set me up with a heating pad and even put my socks on for me (yeah, it's 80 degrees out and I'm asking for socks.) He kept feeling my forehead, but said I wasn't that warm at all. I floated in and out of sleep for an hour or two, then woke up at about 10, I was too warm, and fucking STARVING. I was afraid to eat though, because my tummy had hurt off and on all day and I suspected I had been subjected to a case of bad indigestion or something. So I had some toast with peanut butter and some water and went back to sleep.

I feel fine this morning, a little tired. I didn't get up and go to the gym because I was kind of wiped out from whatever was wrong with me last night. I'm still kinda tired, and still kind of afraid to eat much of anything. I did have some toast a few hours ago and a small bowl of cheerios just now. I'm laying off the coffee today (though I did brew some and bring it in just in case I feel the need.) So weird... I have no idea what the problem was.

Cassie (3rd from the right in the second row) is patient during the inspection.

Cori (4th from the right in the second row) also waits for inspection.

I stood on the sidelines trying to get Cassie's attention without looking like I was trying to get her attention. (No arm waving or yelling etc.) Finally she looked and I got a smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment