Monday, June 14, 2004


Let's see... what did we do... Friday night found Aaron and I driving around the greater parts of Seattle... Magnolia, Ballard, Fremont as well as West Seattle. Then we did a bit of grocery shopping and finally fell asleep after 1am. I find that if I have something to occupy my time with on Friday nights, the weekend seems to last longer.

Saturday we hung out and I ended up going to the gym in the morning. Then Lori and Ash and I hung out and ended up stopping by the local wedding shop so Lori could see the bridesmaid dress... which they didn't really have. I am going to call around and see if anyone local has the actual dress in stock. I ended up trying on a couple gowns... and found one that I really really like. Go check out the wedding diary to see those pics. Unless your name is Aaron then don't even think about it mister. After that, we drove out to Aaron's Uncle's house to pick Aaron up. His fiero is being a big fat asshole and won't run right. This is causing MUCH frustration for Aaron... well, and for me too. Then Aaron went to work and Lori and I hung out at my house watching the Newlyweds marathon. I also did about a bijillion loads of laundry and even cleaned the bedroom and dining room. Saturday night Lori and I stopped by Holly's grandparent's house to say hello, everyone was over there for a bbq. It was good to say hello and see her little cousins, one of which I haven't seen since she was a day old and now she's 2. What a doll. :-)

After that, Aaron and I went out and visited Matt and Kelly. It was so good to see them, I really miss hanging out with them. We stayed for a couple hours, and then drove home. I fell asleep on the couch while surfing the net for wedding shizzle.

Sunday morning Aaron went to work and I did some more housework, and watched an old tape of My So Called Life... I had about 5 episodes on it, and now I am fiending for the dvd set. I love that show. When Aaron got home we cleaned out our storage unit, scavenging for things to sell at the swap meet this next weekend, and rearranging to get that godforsaken toolbox out of the dining room. (cross your fingers!) It took some handy work because apparently we got rid of a lot of our shit last year, and we didn't have much to sell... so with some rearranging we might be able to do it. I so cannot wait until we have a house or at least a bigger apartment. This shit just sucks.

After that we drove out to Aaron's uncle's again, and I went and finished the grocery shopping, the fiero still wouldn't start, so I came back, picked Aaron up and we went home. I then listed even more shit on ebay and we debated several different options for raising some cash.

I am even seriously thinking about selling partylite candles. I just don't know if I would do well seeing as my family doesn't really buy stuff like that. What do you think?

Molly has been very affectionate as of late, and would not leave me alone on Sunday, sitting in my lap, giving me kisses etc. She even jumped up on the vanity in the bathroom when I was getting ready for the day. I am loving it!

affectionate girly

Aaron took this pic of me driving on friday night.

When I was a kid I used to think these cranes were chairs for giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment