I hate him. I do. Even when he's nice or tolerable... I can't stand the fucker. I bristle when he talks to me, whether it is to say good morning or to make an inane request. So here, without further ado, is a small list that details some of the things that make me wish I was independently wealthy so I could give him the finger and hock a loogie on his desk and be on my merry way. (Actually I would have done this a long time ago if I actually hated my job... or my other co workers, but I don't hate them or it... he's the thorn in my side.)
1. The way he pronounces certain words. One of his clients has the last part of their name as gypsum... so when he goes out the door, and gives me a running itinerary of every movement he plans to make from the step out of the office to when he pulls in (and incidently, I don't fucking care... go. Take your time. Don't come back.) He always says "I'm off to --such and such-- Gitsun....is it pronounced gitsun if it's spelled gypsum you ignorant fucker? I always want to pinch his cheeks hard and scream into his face GYP-SUM!
2. How he leaves random pieces of paper at my desk ALLTHEFUCKINGTIME then writes out a full page note asking me to please file with a specific work order. No one else does this shit. No one else leaves shit on my desk. He wants me to have an inbox because I always bitch at him about it, but when I HAD an inbox he left even randomer shit in there... and most of that found it's way into the circular file. Thanks but I don't collect all the junk faxes that come in, nor do I want an old office depot ad you found in your desk. It would take him longer to write out a note for every piece of paper he leaves on my desk than it would take to drop it in the file himself. Considering I'm about 3 times as far from him as the fucking file cabinet.
3. The way he says certain things... When he gives me one of his random pieces of paper "Here's ya this" or when I leave for lunch "sees ya later" Or when I ask him if he can come up front to see a customer "Youuuuuuu betchy" fuck I just want to kick him right in the nuts when he says that.
Enough complaining about the idiot... It'll do nothing but put me in a bad mood, and I am in a pretty good mood. Tired but good. I went to the dentist last night... I was so high on the nitrus, it took me a little while to snap out of the funk it left me in when I left. I almost questioned my ability to drive. I went home sore, and grumpy... I had intended to stop by my parents, but I was not feeling well and didn't particularly feel like going over there to end up being bitchy for no other reason than my mouth hurt. I went home and took and 800 mg Ibuprofen... those rock. Whereas vicodin just makes you woozy and not really care that you are in pain, these actually take the pain away and just make you a little tired.
How sad is it that I looking forward to the new show on MTV, Newlyweds with Nick and Jessica. (Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson) ... I will so totally be tuning in for that... and yes I'm serious.
THE FRIDAY FIVE
1. How much time do you spend online each day?
That really depends...on what's going on with work and at home... sometimes I have to go online to do stuff for work, and some nights I'll sit and surf for a couple hours. It just depends really.
2. What is your browser homepage set to?
Google. On all my computers. It comes up quick, as there are less graphics to display.
3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
not so much, I used to be a faithful Aim-er,but can't remember the last time I logged on now.
4. Where was your first webpage located?
5. How long have you had your current website?
since June of 2001
awwww, they love each other!
The look of disgust on asa's face really says it all doesn't it?