1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
I would say my grace and elegance, but those who know me would spit soda out their nose if they heard me say that. So... realistically, I would hope I would be remembered for my laughter. I love to laugh, and love to be goofy...so if I am to be remembered for a single quality, that would be it. That or my spanish rice... I make killer spanish rice. (At least I think so... Matt says it tastes like cement... whatever.)
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
hmmm... "Good things come to those who wait."
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
Probably dropping all the weight last year... though I've lost about 80lbs, I still need to lose about 40 more; though I'd be happy losing about 20... and I'm having a hell of a time getting motivated to do so.
4. What about the past ten years?
I don't know... getting my driver's license after umpteen tries was pretty bitchin.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
Stay in school; go to college right away... get it done and over with, otherwise you are 26 before you know it trying to juggle work, school, and a social life and it fucking sucks.