Tuesday, April 15, 2003

*YAWN*

What I would give to be laying in bed right now; dozing off, listening to whatever morning television talkshow is on. I am so tired man... I hate that! I came home from work last night at Safeco, and got into bed, intending to read two chapters out of one of my books for writing class. Did I? No, as soon as I laid down, Bean jumped up and settled in on my stomach/chest area, and started purring. I was laying on a heating pad; as I was freezing... and between the heat and the purring, I was out. Aaron got home about two hours later, and I was comatose. I woke up a little bit here and there, but for the most part slept fairly soundly until this morning.

24 days till I move... the anticipation is growing. We have dropped close to a thousand bones on stuff for the new apartment since friday... we are basically set to move. All we need is pots and pans, and bedding. Well; that and some of the big furniture... we will pick up our couch this weekend, but it's hard to know what kind of shelving unit we want until we can actually see how much space we have.

I was listening to the T-man show this morning and they had this guy; who had a very thick accent. (If I remember correctly he was chinese.) He was going up to people in coffee shops and bus stops and telling them he had just arrived from Hong Kong, and would they like to let him breathe on them and play SARS roulette? I was dying laughing. That is so wrong on so many levels.

well, I'll be updating; but not as much... my apologies. If you'd like to be notified when I do update go to the front page of this site (www.allisonruth.com) and sign up, with school and two jobs and moving and attempting a social life... I am swamped.


COMMENT ON THIS ENTRY




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment