Tuesday, April 08, 2003

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!

I don't know if I've mentioned this lately, but I FUCKING HATE that republican asshole I work with. I was having a good ol' morning, high on life, hopeful to find out about the apartment Aaron and I applied for yesterday and just generally in a good mood, and he has to come up and destroy it all. Sometimes the contempt I feel for this 3 foot tall jerkoff is absolutely impossible to disguise... I have given up disguising it, he is lucky I have any fucking manners at all or I would have kicked him in the nuts a long time ago.

He comes up to me this morning all pissed off about something and asks me "what could I have said so you would have expedited this correctly." First words of the morning. I'm like "What?" He hands me some paperwork I processed and shipped an order on yesterday with a note attached to them addressed to one of the girls up in our corporate office. He's all "I specifically ask for the copy of the credit card stuff to be mailed with the invoice and you put it in the box." I said " you never said anything to me about that." he's all "it says so right there on the note." I was like "listen fucker..." ok I didn't say that, but ohhhh how I wanted to. I said "uh, that note is NOT addressed to me, so I didn't concern myself with it." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, as if to qwell (is that how you spell that?) the anger bubbling up inside. But he's learning because instead of saying anything he's all "o.k.... why didn't you put both packing lists in the box then?" I said "well, I always only put one in, and one is a delivery receipt and one said packing list, so I put the packing list in." He came back with "well if there's two, then I want you to put both in." I'm like "well what do I look like a mind reader?" He said "wouldn't you just assume if there's two that I would want two put in there?" I'm like " dude, you tell me 8 or 9 times on average if there's a change... why would I ever just assume." He then decided to tell me to start putting packing lists on the outside and in the inside of the box. I told him I thought that was an asinine idea, and just created more work for me. He said that it was more efficient and blah blah fucking blah. Then he picks up a magazine that is for someone in our corporate office, and says "don't pay first class postage on this, just put it in the hand mail." first of all, stay out of my area, and don't concern yourself with my job. I don't need your advice. I replied with "well, I was told to mail everything up daily, so why don't you let me handle it." he's all "well I don't see the need for first class postage, so just put it in the hand mail." (hand mail is stuff that's delivered by interoffice visits from techs or whoever) I was pissed at this point, and I'm like "Dude. I don't even know what first class means. I put it in the mail and call it good kapeesh?" He's all, "I just don't see the need to put extra stamps on it." I said "What is the difference of one freakin stamp?" he's all "I'll just put it in the hand mail." and goes back and puts it on the shelf. WHAT AN ASSHOLE! Do I tell him how to fuck up his computer and number his sales orders incorrectly? Do I concern myself with whatever he does in his office while blankly staring at his computer screen and scratching his head because HE'S A FUCKING MORON? No. I don't. So stay the fuck out of my business. Arg. I hate his freakin guts. It about killed me to buy his birthday cake and card from everyone at the office yesterday. I was civil and even bought his favorite kind of cake; as everyone should have a decent birthday, but man... now I want to shove that german Chocolate cake up his ass. twice.

You know what's wierd? My mood though slightly diminished, is actually not so bad... I am still feeling ok; and excited tohear about our apartment... Aaron's got a good feeling about it... I am still on the fence about the whole thing... saying prayers and crossing my fingers... send some good thoughts our way k?

I'll be the big 2-6 on Friday. We went out and did a little singing last weekend, had a freakin blast... some scary video was shot... uh, I don't remember singing Goodbye Earl AT ALL. That's half the fun I guess. :-) Had a wonderful time seeing some old friends, lots of family and yes, I'll be posting some pictures this week... of course they have to pass inspection. there are a few that will never see the light of day. :-D Lori turned 22 on Sunday, and got just about every sims game there is to buy. She's in seventh heaven... I kind of want to get into the sims... but haven't yet. anyway... I gotta go, I need some advil.





COMMENT ON THIS ENTRY



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment