Friday, April 11, 2003

GO SHORTY IT'S MY BERFDAY... WE GON' PARTY LIKE IT'S MY BERFDAY...

That's my favorite line from 50 cent's 'In Da Club'.

I am 26 years old today. I like it. I like the sound of that. This is the first year in a long line of birthdays (well since I hit 18 anyway) that my birthday wasn't preceded by 2 weeks of depression and self loathing, followed by tears and bitchiness. Hmmm... life is looking up finally! My mom asked me if I felt 26 this morning... I said "well, I like 26 better than 25" and she said "well of course look at your life now." She's right... I am one thousand times happier than I was last year... and it keeps getting better. Plus, I like the number 26, and feel grown up when I say it. :-) yes. I know I'm a nerd.

This morning Aaron and I went to our new home and paid the deposits, and got to view an apartment with the same floor plan; as there is a lady who is still living in our apartment. We are moving Friday May 9th, and I can't freakin wait!!! We like the layout and have discussed where to place the all important cat box, as well as some other stuff... our kitchen is nice and spacious and our dining room is almost completely seperate from the living room, which I like ALOT. Then we went down to the mall and bought some dishware and stuff at Mervyns, and some bathroom stuff and pillows at Jc Penneys. We are gonna go shopping tonight and tomorrow too... 28 days till we Move!!!

I came into work late, to find a card, a balloon and a cake waiting for me. Almost brings a tear to me eye. :-) It made my day though seriously. I am definitely feeling the love today... have had several emails and phone calls from people who love me to wish me a good day... ahhhh, I couldn't ask for more... well I could but I open presents tonight. :-D

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!


COMMENT ON THIS ENTRY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment