Monday, March 24, 2003

KARMA PREVAILS

Man. If I wasn't feeling so basically shitty today, I would be giggling to thyself and dancing in thy chair. I am coming down with a cold, am on my 3rd day into it; hopefully will only last a few short days... I've got the runny nose, watery eyes, sore throat, shallow cough... it's great, and a cold sore to boot!

But onto the good stuff... So the jerkoff that I work with came in late today. The beauty of it? Well, remember how I said he put a sign up in his car that said "SUPPORT PRESIDENT BUSH AND OUR TROOPS"? He was at a restaurant this weekend, and when he came out someone had knifed 3 of his tires. His was the only car vandalized, and he is pretty sure it's because of his sign. I just about died laughing when I heard about it. The sweet irony of it all. The only scenario that would have been better is if someone had actually attempted to shove the sign up his ass. But we can't have everything now can we?

Man, I did not get hardly any sleep last night. Just couldn't get comfortable, and when I finally did I was cold or I couldn't breathe, or I just plain couldn't sleep. I hate it when that happens! I spent Friday night and Saturday day painting my room. The Teal and purple is now gone, and there remains a white room... It took three coats, and to be honest, could use a fourth, but I'll worry about that when I sand down the splatter marks when we move.

It's wierd sleeping in a white room now, because before it was so dark. It's wierd how accustomed you can get to the littlest things. Well, I'm off ... don't feel much like writing, but I do feel much like sleeping... talk to you later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment