Tuesday, March 04, 2003

03.03.03

I wanted to write a message yesterday so I could see the date as above... and know what was going on on that day... but after looking in the archives, I see that I didn't enter anything last year on 02.02.02 so I guess I shouldn't worry about it. What's going on with me... had math class last night, wasn't too bad, though for the life of me, I just can't get myself to care about math in general at all.

I went to lunch with a bunch of ladies I graduated with from good ol' Tyee High. We all met at Zoopa's... and we all managed to show up, usually a couple people are missing ... I have been known to miss a few occasions here and there, but we had a really nice time catching up. We exchanged moans and groans over the fact that ten years ago we were sophomores... SOPHOMORES people! We are getting older! Never mind the fact that two of the gals, have children, and said children were sitting with us, we still don't feel like we are old enough to be grown ups. It's wierd.

Saturday night Aaron and I met up with his friends for a birthday, and went to Azteca for dinner. We ended up going back to their house and played this game-Battle of the Sexes. It was pretty fun, I love trivia games though. Sunday was spent lazing around, napping, watching movies and chillin out. It was nice.

Other than that, not too much is going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment