Friday, February 07, 2003

I HATE THAT FRICKIN SCANNER

My mom's scanner is a piece of crap; if I don't say so myself. I can afford the right to say this, because my sister and I bought it for her; for christmas 2001. If you don't believe it's a piece of S-H-I-T, look at the picture on the front of this website. I scanned in the cover of XXL, because it's got two of the best rappers of all time on it, and my new favorite ghetto ass rapper too. The quality of the picture just sucks... and I don't understand why; it is completely evident that this picture is scanned in, I hate that!!!! Anyway, enough ranting about that...

I feel gross today; and a little stressed out. I am getting my hair done tomorrow; and I always have anxiety about that... plus Aaron and I are possibly getting our pictures done on Sunday... but I am worried that my hair will be jacked and I don't have anything to wear, and I feel gross in general today which is stressing me out about it anyway. Arg.

On the upside, today is Mine and Aaron's two month milestone... am I a dork for noting this? I don't care, the last two months have been the happiest I've ever been, so I don't care if celebrating it makes me a nerd. :-) We are going to lunch today; I bought him the movie 'The Blue Lagoon' as a little anniversary gift. With Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins. If you don't know what movie I am talking about, you can read about it
here.
First of all, let me preface this by saying I've seen this movie about a dozen times when it was on cable. They cut a lot of shit out of that movie to air it on TBS. Can you say Frontal Nudity... on THE GUY? Aaron and I were a little surprised... considering that Brooke Shields was like 15 and I guess dude was 19... there is A LOT OF NUDITY in this movie... waaaaayyyyy more than I ever knew. It was kinda funny though; all the nerdy innuendo as well; this movie is almost soft core I swear. They play up the 'innocence' (I know I probably misspelled that) so much, that it's almost funny. I have always loved this movie though... I was just a little surprised at how un-subtle it was. :-)

Well, that's about all I have for today; I'll be checkin in with you on Monday... have a great weekend, and be safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment