Monday, February 10, 2003

AMPED

Man.. at first today was just flying, and now it's creeping slower than molasses in January. My driver's side door was being a real dick this morning. Well, not the whole door; to be fair, it was just the lock. Bastardo. Frozen. I could turn it in the direction to lock the door, but not to unlock. I even squirted some of my window de icer in it to try and help it... upon reflection, I realize that may not have been the wisest of choices.... damn. So after crawling over all my stuff in the passenger seat I managed to get in, and lo and behold by the time I got to work the door had thawed enough to unlock. Thank God, I was beginning to think I'd need the jaws of life to get my ass out of that car. Of course I could've just crawled back over the passenger seat, but I didn't really feel like it.

Hey, have you heard that song by 112? Talking about being in a club, their drop top is in the parking lot ...etc etc... not a bad song, then they break out with "if you're sexy and you know it clap your hands.... if you're sexy and you know it clap your hands"... WHAT THE HELL? I hate it when people take children's songs and ... dirty them up... but more than that they just sound like a couple of idiots singing that song. Irritating! :-) By the way, if you haven't gotten the new FITTY CENT (50 CENT for you non-ebonics speaking folks) cd, you should... I haven't yet, but I intend to... I hear it's da bomb. :-P

The picture on the front of the page is one of the portraits Aaron and I just had taken yesterday. I think that one is my favorite pose. Plus I just like the way we look; we went to this place in Tacoma and the B & I Marketplace. Reasonable prices, and fast service. I gotta say. We also went out to Pioneer Square on Saturday night, I'll be posting pics from that outing next week along with some pics from Lisa's birthday as well as four wheeling this weekend. Should be fun. :-)

I have been working on my philosophy stuff pretty diligently lately... man is that shit the most boring ever or what. Seriously, you want to be so bored that you claw your own eyes out for entertainment go here and read some of the meditations by this dude named Marcus Aurelius (if I remember correctly)... I had to read them, and pick three passages and make my own meditations... oh the horror. Anyway, I'm outta here, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment