Friday, January 31, 2003

WONDERS OF THE HUMAN BODY

I have gone through a box of kleenex already and it's barely noon. This.can't.be.good. Seriously, I'm in snot production overdrive.... what the hell. I have to have lost like a pound in mucous alone. Good God I'm tired of blowing my nose. Not to mention, all the blowing makes me look like Rudolph's long lost cousin... I have been applying my chapstick moisturizing formula to my nose, and it is better than if I wasn't using the stuff; it's a miracle worker I tell ya. Aaron reached for the chapstick last night and I had to stop him... "don't use that." I said. He looked at me questioningly " I use that for my nose." I wish I could adequately describe the look on his face when I said that... I became defensive and was laughing and said "what? it works!" He laughed and replied "you could've made something up instead of telling me that." I felt so attractive. :-D So embarrassing moment 432 has now passed, it's a matter of time til 433 comes up. I'll keep you posted. :-)

So I am completely on the Nelly - Airforce Ones bandwagon... have you heard that song? It's the best song ever. It's on repeat right now as a matter of fact. I just want to break out into song and dance.... I would so be bustin a move right now if I wasn't at work. I said get me two perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs. I need two perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs. Get to stompin in my ERR force ones.... any song that talks about foot locker is grammy worthy in my book.

So my latest theory on beating this VIRUS FROM HELL, is power sleeping. I went home last night, slept from about 6:30ish until 11:00 or so... I went back to bed a little while later, and slept until this morning, and though I am a virtual snot factory (sorry to be gross, but we're all family here right?) I don't wish for death to come rescue me from the torturous grasp of this VIRUS FROM HELL. So I am going to employ the power sleeping method tonight as well. I have also been reading up on boosting my immune system on the net; and wrote down some helpful hints about how much vitamins I should be taking and stuff; and will be putting that plan into action next week when I get paid. HAVE I MENTIONED THAT IT FUCKING SUCKS TO BE BROKE? I get paid Wednesday, but at this point that's about as helpful to me as if I were to get paid in two more frickin weeks. It's time to buckle down and start saving money for when I move out... speaking of which, since today is the last day of January (and by the way, where the fuck did the month of January go already?) I am one month closer to the big day... I anticipate it to be happening sometime between may and september.... VERY EXCITING!! Can't wait to be on my own, and have my own things...

Well kids, it's time to go; I am procrastinating homework, and that ain't a good thing. Talk to you soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment