Thursday, January 16, 2003

MOTHBALLS AND SPRITE

Ok... I am sick. Sick of being sick. I have not felt well since right after New Year's ... though it's been a manageable cold... it's morphing into a different illness as we speak. My glands under my chin are swollen and feel like two little moth balls.... and they hurt. There have been a few other charming developements that I won't bore you with, but I will say, come wednesday of next week I am going to probably just give in and go to the damn doctor. Though I can give myself twenty bucks to stare in the mirror and say "it's probably just a virus... nothing you can do but wait it out." Wow, that's so helpful. It's awesome. I actually started looking up stuff on line about swollen glands and for a period of time this afternoon I was convinced that I was suffering from either mono or non-hodgkins lymphoma. I'm all achy and tired, my throat hurts... ok; enough whining...

Today wasn't all bad, I went to Old Navy to buy a few shirts because I only have one decent dress shirt, and I am so tired of wearing the same shirt every time Aaron and I go out. So I found a few blouses, and on a whim I decided to try on a pair of size 12 jeans... now normally I wouldn't be advertising what size jeans I wear on this website, but seeing as I HAVE NEVER WORN A SIZE 12 PAIR OF PANTS IN MY ADULT LIFE... I'll make an exception. :-) Yeah baby, that's right... I have gone down 12 dress sizes. Fuck a duck man... I have been so down on myself lately for not going to the gym... I have been sick and then there was that wierd week between the holidays... I haven't gained any weight; in fact I've lost 2lbs... I just feel guilty for not applying myself. Now I don't feel so bad, and am hungering to get my ass into a pair of 9/10 jeans by my birthday... I bet I can do it...

And by the way, Lori and I had to pass on the Bon Jovi tickets... by the time we got to buy them, the seats that were available were sucky. And we decided to just pass. Oh well. We'll catch em on the next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment