Wednesday, November 06, 2002

JUST DANDY

Man, I've had the best couple of days. I don't really know why either. Even though it was raining and yucky out today; I just feel glad to be alive. :-)

The never ending pursuit of the unattainable is still on and a nagging presence... though I'm becoming more confident that if I want something I can have it; I just have to figure out what needs to be done to get it. For that I have to thank my friends; sometimes I feel so lucky when I look around and see the people I call friends... I can honestly say that they are all in my life for a reason; especially those close to me. Yes, I know I am getting mushy and sentimental; but I mean it. I can't imagine what my life would be like without them. Even when we are irritated with each other, I know in the end it will all work out and things will be fine. I've managed to weed out those who are not worth my time and effort; yet my circle of friends is large, and growing. I love that everyone knows each other and when we get together in a group; it's comfortable and familiar and most of all fun.

I am working down at Safeco field tonight for a soccer thing; Saturday is our last husky game and that's gonna be so sad. For me anyway; I will kind of be glad to take my weekends back from Ivars, but still... it's bittersweet :-)

I need to work on my shyness... I feel like I used to be a lot more outgoing; and though I don't hesitate to speak my mind on some things; I feel like I hold back around certain people and I don't want to do that anymore. So that's what's up with me at the moment, and thanks for asking. :-)

Oh yeah, don't be too dismayed, but I am going to pick up a copy of Justin Timberlake's new album... it's too poppy to pass up. Don't judge me! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment