Thursday, October 24, 2002

KNICK KNACK PADDY WHACK

The pic on the front of this page is Matt being goofy. He was putting dishes away and I was making fun of him, because I'd never ACTUALLY seen him lift a finger to do anything ;-) So he took the knife out and was being a dork; until my mom told him he was going to put someone's eye out, lol ahhh no matter how old we get, there are still people there to watch over us.

So, I started taking a multivitamin... does this mean I'm getting old?! I was actually concerned that I am not getting all my necessary nutrients and minerals and whatever, so I bought a bottle of one a day vitamins for chicks. Well, the bottle says for women, but women are... grown ups and adults, so I prefer to think of myself as a chick... not a kid and not a woman... a chick. Maybe my new theme song should be that song by Britney Spears ... Not a girl, not yet a woman... but if I'm not a woman at age 25, what makes you think I'm going to feel like one at 30? (which is a mere 4 and a half years away)

This weekend Lori and I are going to see Janeane Garofalo at the Paramount. I am stoked; even though I have a nasty cold, and will basically be trying to stifle coughs during her show; but I don't care. Wild boars couldn't keep me from going :-) Besides, I dropped a lot of dough on those tix... that's my grandpa E. coming out in me... gotta get my money's worth. ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment