Wednesday, October 02, 2002

HIATUS

I must apologize to the 2 or 3 faithful readers of this journal, I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but that's only because I've been busy... and social! Though not as social as I'd like ie: what's it take to get a date around these parts?! But don't get me started on that, you can ask Tatum about my little 'tangents'.

Anyhoo, well the Mariners sealed the deal and my nights and weekends at Safeco Field are now over, at least until next season; though I am undecided if I will return. It was kind of sad to say goodbye to all of my cronies there... Cody, Brady, Snakebite (John), Christy, Vincent, Roy, Shelly, Melvin, hell I'll even miss Pedro. Maybe. I will still see some of them... I hauled my cookies all the way to Bremerton last Saturday night to see SHED play at the Empire Night Club... that's Cody and Brady's band... though Brady was sure to call twice that day and make sure we were going, he failed to call that evening before we left to tell us it had been canceled at the last minute. Oh well... there are worse places to be on a Saturday night then riding the ferry back to Seattle... though Lori was kinda pissed that we missed our chance to see Vanilla Ice performing at Jillians in Tacoma.

Let's see... what else has been going on... oh yeah, since Safeco ended, Holly, and I are working at hell on earth; aka Husky Stadium... it's like serving clam chowder while you are camping. In the woods. A complete bare bones operation AND IT FUCKING SUCKS!!! Hollard spilled clam chowder all down the front of herself last time, and earned the nickname chowderpants... which she hates...that and when we lean in and go "dude, you smell like clams."

Some new pics... if you want to see a pic of a group of girls I went to high school with, click here. From the left it is Cathy, Me, Chloe, Quyen and Sara with Jessica in the middle front. We got together for a potluck; as we try to do a couple times a year. And here is a closeup of my new hairdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment