Sunday, October 13, 2002

CHEER UP SLEEPY JEAN

What a weekend... another jam packed couple of days. I sit here as I write this on Sunday evening around 9:45 pm ... tired tired tired :-) But in a good way. Friday night I went to see 'Sweet Home Alabama' ... see the movie reviews for my thoughts, I also met Holly and Stephanie and Lori for dinner at Red Robin. We hung out at Steph's house afterwards, and made it to work at Husky the next day on 3 hours of sleep.

We were all set to decorate Melvin's car with toilet paper and shaving cream, because loser called and told us he was going in early, but he parked someplace different than where he normally does. Holly was really disappointed. :-)

Work on Saturday was good... probably the best yet.

After we left Husky, Holly and Ryan and I stopped at the Burien Oktoberfest thing... had a drink in the beer garden, and discussed some of the shit that has been going on lately. We met up with Tatum at Louie's later on that evening, and settled in for a night of karaoke assault. I signed Tatum and I up for 'Daydream Believer' little did she know... but we did a good job. I sang my usuals, as did Holly. Maria and Lauren and Ryan all ended up coming down that night and we had a blast. My sister, the angel came and picked our drunk asses up and even took us to Taco Bell.

When we got home, we all crashed and slept until about 730 or so. We went to Breakfast at Huckleberry Square, served to us by our favorite surly waitress... :-) and I spent the rest of the day vegging out... Although I did clean my room, and it is now liveable.. thank you lord. Anyhoo, I am beat so I am going to drag my ass to bed and have sweet dreams... not like last week when I dreamt that flea from the red hot chilli peppers stabbed me in the lower back 7 times... but that's a whole other journal topic. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment