Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Thank You For Being A Friend...

If you've seen me lately, and I look tired, the pic on the front of this site is to blame. The Lifetime Channel (television for women in case you didn't know) shows Golden Girls every night at 11, followed by Designing Women at Midnight. This is why I am not sleeping... to catch up on these Godforsaken RERUNS!

Between Sophia Patrillo and Suzanne Sugarbaker, I don't know who I'd rather emulate. These shows are hilarious, the writing is hilarious. I mean seriously, no wonder these were hit shows. Enough of this... I could babble on and on and on... I am in a really good mood today; actually it's either a good mood or I've had A LOT of caffeine. Could be both.

I am checking out the latest release from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, it's a great cd. Very relaxing... very easy to listen to; especially in the backround at first, until you decide what songs are your favorites. Right now I love the title track 'By The Way' the album is very reminiscent of Californication... which is one of my favorite albums by anyone ever.

I burnt my tongue on my coffee this morning, and twice today while chewing trident I bit the hell out of the inside of my cheek. I'm a little special kid I tell ya. I actually bit it hard enough to bleed once. God, what the hell; what is this new fangled chewing putty doing to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment