Thursday, September 05, 2002

FOR SHEEZY MY WEEZY

I am so hooked on that song 'Just Like a Pill' by Pink... hands down the best cruising and wailing song in a long time. Perfect for a sunny day. (Yes I rocked it in my gold eye sore as I drove home on my lunch break today.)

I ordered a dvd off ebay today and so cannot wait to get it...'death row uncut' features a lot of old videos and performances by Tupac, Dr. Dre, and Snoop Dogg among others. I am so into rap lately... I have always liked it, but now am listening to it pretty much non stop.

I have had a pretty good week so far, Labor day weekend I had to work down at Safeco, but it was all good. I will miss my Kidd Valley cronies when the season is over, though I will put in a brief stint at Husky stadium. (it's only a 6 game commitment though, so I'm not worried about it.) Went out on Sunday night with a bunch of friends for Tatum's birthday. Thought I was doing fine until we got to the bar, had had some margaritas that didn't even taste like there was tequila in them (so good) and a few sips off of the whiskey... lol, anyway we sat down across from Melvin and his friend and Lori orders me a beer... I took one sip and knew that that would be the straw that would just break my back. So I continued drinking water from then on out. We left the Yardarm and went up to Louie's but they were on vacation, so we went to the Bullpen and ran into some familiar faces. Tatum and I sang 'Copacabana' and did so with much more flair than boring old Barry Manilow. By the time we left there and went to Holly's it was almost 3 am, so I just drove home, I was totally fine by that point. I hadn't had anything to drink since 8:30 or so.

anyhoo, that's all that's been going on on my end... that and watching some of the dateline 9-11 specials... the ones about flight 93 fucking kill me. I'll probably head down to a vigil on the 11th... seems only right to pay respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment