Thursday, August 08, 2002

Me and Marshall...

Ok, so I admit that I am not really dating Marshall Mathers, aka: Eminem... but I wish I was!! I did some fancy work on my computer to make this picture... let me know if you think it looks real!

I did see him in concert on Tuesday night. HE WAS AWESOME. It was Bionic Fury... I think, I can't remember their name. THEY SUCKED. Then came Xhibit... who sucked, followed by Ludacris... who sucked. Papa Roach was AWESOME!!!! And of course, dear Marshall came after that, he stole the show. We were about 15-20 feet from the stage, had a bunch of people in front of us, but could see him clearly. Could see his face, and expressions... it was so cool. He puts on a hell of a show. Normally I don't think I would find him very attractive, but there is something about a powerful stage presence that just does something for a person's appeal. I think Kid Rock is hot when he's performing... any other time he's a greasy punk... but on stage with a mic in his hand, watch out.

For now I guess I'll just dream about being Allison Mathers... ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment