Saturday, June 29, 2002

I'M UP TO 2 BOXES OF KLEENEX A DAY...

Well, I'm sick. Sick, sick, sick, sick, sick. I can't take the sinus pressure, post nasal drip and painful chest coughs any more. I am so tired of being tired, and tired of popping pills. At any given time I'm pumped full of thera-flu caplets, advil cold and sinus as well as robitussin and augmentin for good measure. But alas, no relief.

So I sit here, on this Saturday evening, nursing my raw nose with a tube of chapstick... (many people think this is gross, but I'm telling you, when your nose gets totally raw and hurts from blowing it too much, buy a tube of chapstick moisturizer and use it; relief is immediate, and not obvious... there doesn't appear to be anything on your nose, and within hours your nose is almost back to normal.) Anyway, I'm sitting here munching on M&M's, drinking diet 7up and watching the first season of Sex and the City. I like Carrie's hair much better this season than the later ones... I've only seen seasons 2 and 3 in addition to 1, so her hair might've gotten cuter in season's 4 and now 5 but I wouldn't know. Man, I"m rambling... anyhoo, while we are on the topic of Sex in the City, I gotta say I loved Carrie with Big. Aidan was cool too; I like big and Carrie before Aidan, I didn't like her cheating on Aidan with him.

I bought Vanilla Sky. I don't exactly know why I decided to buy it... I didn't get it when I saw it at the theater. But it's totally watchable... it's just fucked up if you try and find any meaning in it. I hate Penelope Cruz... I have to agree with Cameron Diaz's character in the movie...she does look like a moth.

Well, I'm outta here, time to reload on cough syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment