Thursday, April 11, 2002

Quarter of a Century

Ok, I'm 25 today... still look the same... still feel the same. This does not of course deny that I am getting older with each approaching day... not something I am trying to adjust to. More like fight against with every grain of my being. Anyway... hasn't been too bad of a day, though my one birthday wish didn't come true. I suppose I should have aimed lower like for world peace, or the healing of the ozone. Instead I wished that the ugly irritating troll with the twitch at work would just LEAVE ME ALONE! Of course that can't happen, in fact I was told today that he's been doing my job for a while, and that he was going to remedy that. Whatever peckerhead. Anyway, that's all I'm going to say about him right now otherwise I can feel my mood slipping.

Like the new look of the site? I am big into cherries right now, and needed a change. Eventually I would like to do a complete overhaul... but that's way into the future. When I actually have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment