Monday, April 15, 2002

DOGS SUCK

Well, I had a really great weekend... Friday night, I went down to Pioneer Square, and danced to my favorite band: The Beatniks. Those guys put on a hell of a show. Holly, Lori, Karen, Aunt Nancy, Connor, and Corey were all there to help celebrate. Troy, my supposed best friend was supposed to meet us down there but for some reason didn't. This wouldn't bother me AS much, except that my sister spoke with him not even an hour before we left to tell him where to meet us and he said he'd be there. So, whatever. He hasn't even called to explain or anything. So whatever. Not to mention, we've been friends for years, and he never even remembers my birthday, which wouldn't bother me ... except that this year, not only did he forget the day, he dogged me ... Now that's Friendship! I spent Saturday shopping, and oh yeah, I saw THE SWEETEST THING, check out movie reviews for my opinion on that. Then I went over to Matt and Kelly's place with Lori that night, which is always kind of nice. It's cool to just hang out and chill, better than partying. That was followed by a marginally scary ride home, over the 520 bridge... winds were whipping us all over the place... the bridge is over water, it was a tense few minutes. Sunday was spent vegging out, I watched the entire first season of Sex and the City, followed by 4 episodes into the 2nd season. I love that show. I am so buying season 3 when it is released on DVD next month. anyhoo, that's all for me right now, gotta jam out and get some stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment