Friday, March 22, 2002

DOPEY?

If you've been watching the news lately you've probably heard something about the dog mauling trial in L.A., it actually took place in San Francisco, Diane Whipple, a 33 year old was mauled to death by her neighbor's (Marjorie Knoller and Robert Noel) dog(s). They had two big dogs, that were mean, and had made 32 prior attempts at biting others. Anyway, Marjorie was found guilty of manslaughter and 2nd degree murder, and her husband Robert Noel was found guilty of Manslaughter. I don't know all the ins and outs of the case... I know that the prosecution alleged that after the dogs mauled Diane Whipple to death Marjorie Knoller stood there and did nothing. she says she threw herself on Diane, trying to fend off the dog, but there are conflicting reports about that from the police officers... anyway, if you've been watching then you probably noticed how cold the couple was regarding the whole incident. Charging that perhaps Diane's perfume agitated the dogs, never once showing any sorrow for the situation. Never once seeming apologetic, but almost even defiant and arrogant, and self righteous. This irritates me. I hope they have a long time to ponder their actions in prison.

The picture on the front of my site is Marjorie Knoller reacting to the verdict. I put it up there for two reasons... one because that's the only emotion she showed throughout the entire trial; and it's only when they found her guilty did she shed a tear. The other reason is, since I've been following the trial she has reminded me of someone, but no-one I could remember vividly. Finally today I realized, it's Wilma! Wilma, our neighborhood hooker (Lori and I named all of the homeless guys and hookers that frequent our street.) Wilma actually has no front teeth... upper or lower. She reminds me of Dopey the dwarf from Snow White, because she's really short, but kind of walks at a wierd pace, her upper body leaned over, and her feet shuffling quickly. Marjorie Knoller looks a lot like Wilma. Incidentally, Wilma is a crack addict, and God knows what else, but I never knew she was a hooker until someone told me. I thought hookers were supposed to wear makeup and attempt to look pretty, but Wilma shuffles up and down our street in a blue quilted coat and sweatpants, with her mousy brown hair pulled back into a messy ponytail. No makeup... no teeth. Just ... gross. Incidentally, I also read that there was evidence the couple practiced bestiality with their dogs... (bestiality is... well go to www.dictionary.com and type in bestiality spelled exactly that way... it's pronounced beastiality, but not spelled that way. The third definition down is the one I'm talking about.) But the judge ruled that that evidence was inadmissable because it did not pertain to the case directly. That is so GROSS!

By the way, I'm very proud of myself today, I changed my own headlight by myself! Yippee for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment