Tuesday, January 15, 2002

SCREW IT

Well, if you noticed, on my front page is a split picture of Yasmine Bleeth from about 3 years ago and now... what the hell... I can't believe how hideous she looks now. And the pic on the right is actually not as bad as some I've seen. I noticed when she was on Titans last year that her nose had virtually disappeared, but now with the bags under her eyes and everything else... she just looks whooped. She paid someone to do that to her face... how sad.

Anyhoo... Life sucks. Grandpa is in the hospital... not doing as well as we'd like. Please say some prayers. Grandma will have been gone 3 months next Wednesday... don't have much to say other than it sucks to be me or anyone in my family right now. I don't have much to say, and it sure isn't positive, so I will write more when things change...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment