Tuesday, December 11, 2001

YOU AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO

I am so pissed right now. Apparently I am a 'witch'. That dick that I work with is officially mad at me. I called corporate this morning because he was doing an install of a radio into an ambulance, and he was in our garage at work doing it; with the doors of the garage and vehicle closed, and he was smoking. That's the 3rd time I've personally seen him smoking out there; and they said something to him. He ends up blowing up at me, telling me I better watch my back, because anything I do; he's going to report to corporate, yadda yadda yadda, then when I told him I didn't tell him first because the last time I spoke to him about anything, he accused me of laughing at him and being rude. He started yelling at me that I did. I said "no, I didn't" and he put his hand up and kept saying "whatever witch. " I was SO MAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment