Friday, December 28, 2001

WORK,WORK,WORK

Well, tonight I am going to start packing shit up for storage. I can't take the mess anymore. I am going up to the storage unit tommorrow to start the cleanup process. I was talking to Lori last night and then to Maria and Holly; and I think now, I'll paint my room a dark purple; and have all of the accents green... we'll see. I hooked up my dvd player and cleaned up my room a little bit, made my bed, it was a productive night!

I think I'm going to go see the royal tenenbaums tonight, then either tommorrow or sunday I told dad I'd take him to see Ali. I wanted to take him to see ocean's eleven (again! He hasn't seen it; but I have, I love it) but he really wants to see Ali. I am apprehensive because I love the ads for that movie, and I doubt the movie will live up to them. We'll see though... anyhoo, you may have noticed Opie on the front page of this site in a prom dress... you want the details on that picture, email me, and I'll be glad to give them. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment