Sunday, December 23, 2001

TIS THE SEASON

Well, it's been a pretty good couple of days, I gotta say. I ended last week with a surprise party for a friend of mine, Happy 23rd birthday Holly!!! Then on Friday, our company had an office party that ended with everyone getting bonuses... I work for a great company now! Before we were all miserable; and there was no morale. Now, we are happy; and content; and best of all; appreciated! I was up until 3am cooking christmas cookies. I found a new frosting recipe that hardens; so when you pack them into boxes or whatever to give away; they don't smudge and smear. If you want the recipe; email me and I'll be glad to give it to you. Saturday I baked all day again, and then went over to Troy's house, where I got to sit and visit with Michael; who I adore, Jessica and Andrew were also there.

Andrew is so funny; I can't believe he's 4 already. (For anyone who doesn't know, he's my Godson.) He says "Jeckissa" for his mom's name, it's so cute. He loved playing with Percy and Chester; the dogs, but after awhile it became apparent that he's allergic to the dogs. His little eyes swelled up and his face was beet red. Poor guy.

Well, tommorrow we are baking (AGAIN) and will go over to Karen and Gary's for dinner. I will check back in on Wednesday; December 26th to update you on the happenings of Christmas and what's new with my big ol' crazy family. Till then, God Bless, and Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment