Thursday, December 27, 2001

Thoughts

Is it just me, or have you noticed that Meg Ryan's upper lip is thicker? Seriously. I watch the Kate and Leopold ads and her upper lip is 2-3 times thicker than it was just a few weeks ago when I watched When Harry met Sally. It's not obscenely huge; it's just noticeable.

I had a nice Christmas, was pleasantly surprised by many of the gifts I got, and also had a great time giving out gifts and goodie baskets. Lori (my sister) got me some Hawaiian print seat covers for my car. Those are awesome, I just gotta find a bench cover; have yet to locate one. I just know when I do; it'll cost a freakin arm and a leg. Last night Lori and I went to the mall; to use our gift cards and return the stuff that didn't fit or wasn't us. I only had to return one thing, and with that and a gift card I bought my favorite perfume Lucky and a gift set including concentrate, lotion, powder and body spray. I love Lucky perfume. Totally my favorite. Then we indulged a bit; or actually more than a bit and bought some good makeup. We bought eyeshadow by Benefit; it's really sparkly, and m*a*c lipstick... I spent about 60 bucks on 3 tubes of lipstick and one eyeshadow. Is that sick or what? But every once in a while you gotta; and many of those eyeshadows are better than the cheap stuff.

I think I have decided what I want to do with my room. I took down almost all of the posters and crap on my walls; including all the painted picture frames I spent hours on. I am going to have a much more relaxed atmosphere in there. I have decided that 2002 is the year to simplify. I will clean up my credit, my storage unit, and my room; (not necessarily in that order) I am going to paint my walls an olive green color and then all of my furniture will be a royal purple; my dresser will be a mix of the two; I will get more shelves; and just really make it look nice. A lot of my stuff will be put into storage; I can't take the clutter anymore. As for my storage unit; I need to just start throwing shit away. There comes a point when I just gotta cut the cord on some of that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment