Friday, December 14, 2001

Random Thoughts

There are some movies coming out that I really want to see. Vanilla Sky and Not Another Teen Movie open tonight; I would totally be at one of them, but Lori and I are going up to granite falls this weekend to babysit our cousins. It'll be a relaxing getaway though; that's for sure. I also can't wait to see Ali and the Royal Tenenbaums.

I bought Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics cd from the South Park kids. It's awesome, my favorite track right now is Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel. Some of the songs are a little offensive; but it's funny as hell.

I have been going nuts on ebay lately. I've bought 3 books, 5 movies, and a cd single on there; and have only spent 50 bucks. That's awesome.

I was in the car today and remembered one of my best times this year. I had a dinner party in March when my parents and sister were out of town; I had about 11 people there, and it remains one of my best memories ever. We had spaghetti, and played games. It was great because some of the people I hadn't seen in a long time, and for sure other's hadn't seen each other since high school. It was a great way to catch up and reminisce. I smiled just thinking about it.

Well, that's all for me, gotta run and check the traffic, hope all is well with you all; have a great weekend. Only 11 more days till Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment