Sunday, November 25, 2001

WHAT A WEEKEND

Man, well I am now coming down with the sickness that has invaded our house. I went out and bought some of that zicam stuff; it's supposed to "stop colds in their tracks" (I think that's the tagline) I'll let you know in a couple of days if it really works.

The day after Thanksgiving, my sister was rear ended while waiting to take a left into our apartment's parking lot. The guy who hit her; said he never saw her; though she'd been sitting there with her blinker on for a good 15-20 seconds. He hit her going probably 35-45 miles an hour. Her mustang is totalled; she had to climb out of the car, because when she was sitting there; after the accident she heard sizzling. The backseat was totally busted, and if anyone had been sitting there; it's entirely likely that they would have been fatally injured. Lori had to ride in an ambulance but thankfully is ok; besides some bumps, bruises and soreness. She was very lucky.

Well, I am glad to say I am 90% done with my Christmas shopping. What a relief. I am also planning to take on some projects here; I am planning an overhaul on the bathroom, and eventually my bedroom (which will probably be a complete nightmare... can you say packrat?)

and now a little venting...

Without addressing who or what, can I just say I am sick and frigging tired of being lied to? I am so tired of it!! You know, I consider myself a nice person, a good friend, and decent and loyal to boot. And it's people I fucking trust who lie to me. I am way too trusting, and it's only in the last few months that I've been finding this stuff out.... obviously I'm a completely poor judge of character... and it makes me sick to think I can't trust my friends. WHATEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment