Monday, October 29, 2001

BLADDY BLADDY BLADDY

I apologize to the 2-3 of you who actually read this page :-) I have been doing a piss poor job of updating it and keeping things current. Ever since Grandma died, I just haven't felt like it. You may also notice that her memorial still has a link on this site, but does not open directly there when you type in allisonruth.com, I felt it was time to retire it. The link will continue to stay up; as long as this website is up; it will be too. Her birthday is this coming Saturday. She would have been 79, it's still hard to believe she's gone. My mom ordered some 8x10's of grandpa and grandma. They had portraits taken a month or so before she passed away. The photo sits on my entertainment center, and sometimes I light a candle next to it. I love that picture, because the look on grandma's face is totally her... that's the smile I remember, she looks relaxed. Holidays are going to be hard this year.

New york... well, I'm intent on going to NYC in 2003. I am trying to start mapping out where I want to go; and what I want to do there. I am saving saving saving like mad for that trip. I wish I could spend a summer over there; would love to go down to dc as well; but I don't think I'll have time. I am planning on a two week trip. That should allot enough time to see the city I think. I'm hoping my mom will come with me, hopefully dad will be better enough to take care of himself with help by then.

November 10th... yes, I am psyched. I am praying that it's a hit, and that we will have a good ol' time. no pressure!

BOSTON PUBLIC IS ON TONIGHT!!! I am a total tv fanatic, and my favorite show is back on tonight! woo hoo! Then next tuesday, the 6th, nypd blue comes back. Dad and I will be in heaven.

well, hope you are well; I gotta jam, but I'll be checkin back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment