Wednesday, August 01, 2001

Well, we finally got a digital camera... and though it costs way too much, and we don't need it, I will say it does a damn fine job. I am actually very impressed at the quality of the pictures. If you want to see for yourself, go to my site AllisonRuth.com and check out the picture of the cutest baby in the world (not that I'm biased or anything), Kylie Nykole. I set up her own page with her pictures; she has captured all our hearts, and we are putty in those tiny litte hands... ok; enough about babies, (before I start whining about wanting one).

Back to the digital camera, I also updated my regular photo album, and will attempt to change the photo on the main screen about once a week; if not more. I am also working on another page to put on the site; that one will probably debut on August 2nd or 3rd. Ben turns 5 on the 3rd; damn... can't believe it; he's almost middle aged. Mom's birthday is sunday the 5th; can't tell you how old she'll be or I'll have a knuckle sandwich waiting for me when she reads this. (If she reads this.) I stayed up extra late last night; trying to install a certain driver on mom's computer for the new camera... I finally figured it out; and got into bed around 12:45 (after working on the problem since 9:30 pm) I was determined to say the least.

I can't decide whether or not to get seat covers with my next safeco check or get another tattoo... was going to get my nose pierced, but I have since thought twice about that. Am thinking of getting a tribal sun on my ankle; can't decide though. I really want hawaiian print seat covers.

anyhoo, I am outta here for today, talk to you later,
peace out
al

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment