Thursday, August 30, 2001

TEEN ANGST ANYONE?

Last night I was looking through my first diary. The first entry is Christmas day, 1985. I was 8 years old, and what strikes me... as strange is I was more boy crazy when I was a CHILD then I am now... all I talk about is boys I like. Well, that and I go over every angle of the WWF (world wrestling federation). Needless to say, I was a bit obsessed. I go over episodes, and who likes who, and who's enemies... I forgot about most of the characters... Superfly Joe, Wendy Superstar, Captain Lou Albano, King Kong Bundy, Bobby the Brain Heenan, Rowdy Roddy Piper, and of course Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant. (the Hulk was my hero). I am laughing though, because in one entry I am totally happy that Hulk Hogan body slammed Andre the Giant... then I have these pictures I drew of hulk Hogan with hearts and I love Hulk written in... gross!!! I also drew a picture of my sister kissing pee wee herman, apparently we had issues back then.

Here is a Poem my bad self wrote on December 27, 1986
"As the days go by and by
the birds just seem to fly and fly.
They wave their wings as they stand
without slipping in the soft sand.
As they sing and sing
it's sound is ting-a-ling.
Oh how Wonderful,
Oh look, oh look, here
comes a seagull."

Wow, I really had a flair for poetry didn't I? That's nothing, after reading my work of art, I went digging and found my book of poetry (all original thank you) from high school. I had a great laugh about this stuff...I remember being so serious about my "art" back then, and now when I read some of them... it's embarrassing!!! Anyhoo, if you want to check out some teen angstclick heretill next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment