Thursday, August 16, 2001

Baby Season

I swear, I know more people who are pregnant now; or have just had a baby in the last year, than I know people who aren't and haven't! My family received some VERY good news last night, my cousin is pregnant! ( I for one am VERY excited about this; because her daughters are some of my very favorite people in the whole world.) She's also due on my birthday, so I'm sending lots of good thoughts her way. My friend choni is due to have her baby any day... actually september, but she told me she's praying for an early delivery; she's tired of being so pregnant.:-)

In other news, Kelly just finished her externship; she is now a certified M.A. (Medical Assistant) Way to go Kel!!! I am thinking of getting my nose pierced; in fact I think I'm going friday night down to broadway to have it done. I am excited to have it done, but honestly the thought of a needle going through my nostril makes me nauseous. But, I did ok when had my eyebrow done so... it should be all good. I am just going to get a tiny little gem nosescrew; I don't want a ring, and I don't want a big ol stud. I want it to be subtle. Lori is thinking of doing it too...

The pump in dad's stomach: big ol P.O.S. doesn't work, doesn't help... basically a big hunk of metal sitting in my dad's gut just chillin. So I am assuming they are going to take it out... we'll see though. I'm not sure what's going on. Anyhoo, that's about all the news I got... just haven't been in much of a writing mood lately, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment