Monday, July 30, 2001

Well, I've finally upgraded my music system... I had a cd player and new speakers installed in my car yesterday. I can now hear music when I am driving on the freeway! Woohoo!!! I need to have a mat installed behind the speakers in the door though, because they tend to buzz from the vibration of the music if there's a hint of base.

Well, dad's surgery was friday... don't have much to say about that yet.

A sweet little baby by the name of Kylie has captured the heart of everyone at my house. She is so damn cute, we are all just totally head over heels for her. I've never met a baby who smiled and giggled more, and who was able to entertain themselves for hours on end. She is agreeable and has found her voice, so we listen to her "talk" to her toys, her feet, and to anyone who listens. She is only 5 months old, but is so smart. Just about everyone comments on how intelligent she is.

Anyhoo, that's enough for today; I'll write more later...
Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment