Monday, July 02, 2001

I am debating on whether or not to keep this particular blog up and running, as I have published my own site: www.allisonruth.com I have some blogs on there as well; but none dealing in this subject. I am not sure how many people are even reading this; I guess I'll keep my eye on the counter activity and if it proves worthwhile, I'll keep it up an running.

I have been working all morning on a fundraiser to buy my dad a van. I have secured a venue; for a night (hopefully) in November, and am in the process of trying to find a band to perform... the owner of the venue will donate 90% of everything they make at the door (cover charge) and I am trying to draft a letter to send out to local businesses to see if they'll donate merchandise for a raffle. If anyone has any idea's on anything else I can do please email me! Pennielane24@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment