Monday, May 21, 2001

Wow, what a weekend, I didn't do much friday or saturday; rented some movies... vegged out. (Incidentally, pay it forward is definitely a great movie!) Then, on Sunday... my dad's side of the family was holding a barbecue at my grandma's house. My cousin, who we haven't seen in about 9 years or so, was out here visiting from the east coast. Not only was the weather perfect for such an occasion, but everyone was so relaxed, and happy. It was the first time also, that my Grandpa and Grandma have been together in the same place, and really have been friendly to each other. my dad was so happy... It was just a great day to visit with everyone, and reconnect. It was also cool because there were four generations present. We took a family picture; trying to fit in 30+ people in a shot was no easy feat. The only thing that could've made it better was if my favorite aunt and uncle could have been there; but they were out of town. It was truly a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment