Wednesday, May 23, 2001

Wednesday.... Wednesday... Wednesday... Finally, you are here. I cannot WAIT to get my ass out of town this weekend! I am going to go home tonight and pack all my stuff, then tommorrow, I am going to head over to Troy's and load all of his stuff into the car; then friday morning I'll readjust the car, and head off to work... from there I'll leave at noon to go CAMPING!!!!!!!! (Can you tell I'm excited about this???) I'm going to learn how to work the lantern tonight; I bought 4 mini propane tanks for it; I'm hoping that they will be enough; I should hope they would be. I haven't ever used the tent I got for my birthday last year; It's a big one, that has a small tunnel like thing that attaches to a smaller tent. It's pretty cool.
I gave my speech last night; I was not bad if I do say so myself. :-) I wasn't as nervous about speaking in front of people (who am I kidding) as I was about doing a good job. Turns out I didn't even use the notebook; just let myself ramble on for an hour; but I think I did an ok job; I felt like I was all over the board; no matter how hard I tried to go in chronological order... but that's ok; it was my first time doing this; If I decide to do it again, I'll know what to change.
ATTENTION LADIES*ATTENTION LADIES* ATTENTION LADIES* ATTENTION LADIES* ATTENTION LADIES* ATTENTION LADIES*
I am a big product junkie when it comes to makeup. I have found (I swear) the best lipstick I've ever used. It's called Lipfinity by max factor. It promises to stay on all day; I tried it; not expecting much (I'm not a cynic! honest!) but IT DID stay on ALL DAY! In fact, it was a little hard to take off; but I don't mind that, and you don't really get that line of gunk on the inside of your lips. you paint the color on, then you use a gloss over it. Periodically I use the gloss throughout the day, to moisten my lips; because they do get kinda dry... but I drink water and eat lunch, and the color looks great. I just use the gloss, and I'm ready to go. It's a little pricey at 10 bucks a pop; or maybe I'm a cheapskate; I don't know. But I will definitely be buying more colors (I am wearing "spiritual" right now.. .kind of a pinky brown) anyhoo, that's enough free advertising (But is IS a great product) oh, and one more thing, that new wings double disk set... hits and history... AWESOME! If you are into 70's music like me, check out the joe dirt soundtrack; it's an awesome one. (my favorite track is joe walsh-rocky mountain way) Anyhoo, that's all for now, have a great day! (and a great weekend if I don't check back in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment